Re: [libvirt] How to get the IP address of a Domain? (Philipp Hahn)

Thanks , Hahn!

I think I get your point ,libvirt or the host machine is independent from the guest OS.

but ,as I know ,on the VMware ESX server , they supply an extra tool called vmware-tools which can get more information

about the Guest OS,including the network info. How did they do this?

Now I had to  write a tool to get more information about the active Guest OS using KVM hypervisor , have no idea how to

who can help me ?

Sincerely

wade