Re: [libvirt] [Libvirt-announce] Libvirt 0.9.1 week freeze, RC2 version to test

On 05/02/2011 07:13 AM, Matthias Bolte wrote:
> Tested on mingw compiles and works find as far as I can tell.
>

> But make check fails in one of the gnulib tests, I'm not sure if this
> is a problem that requires a rc3 or not. Maybe Eric wants to take a
> look at this one too:
>
> test-nonblocking-reader.h:112: assertion failed

Probably a known issue in gnulib.  Sockets on mingw are a weird beast,
and upstream gnulib is still trying to make it work nicer (Bruno Haible
has been most active on that front recently), although I won't hold my
breath for any fixes in time for libvirt 0.9.1.  Which means we'll just
have to ignore that gnulib unit test failure for now.