[libvirt] can't start domain with a corrupted disk attatched

Hi all,

   I came across below issue when testing:

   1.make a volume and attach it to  a domain A
   2.unplug the vg from the host in order to emulating a volume failure
   3.start domain A(failed)

In step 3 can't start domainA . because can't find disk listed in xml when create the Domain.

I'm not sure if it is reasonable. In common sense, we can still start our system even if we have a corrupt data disk .And also ,if in data center we carelessly attatch a corrupt volumn to all the guest, it will result in all guests fail to boot .

I suggest to automatically detach a disk if it can't be found and just give out a warning.Please let me know your opinion about if it is a bug or a feature.Thanks.