From: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
To: "Dong-In David Kang" <dkang isi edu>
Cc: libvir-list redhat com, "Lorin Hochstein" <lorin isi edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 10:10:21 AM
Subject: Re: sVirt support for LXC?

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 07:06:46AM -0700, Dong-In David Kang wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  We are at the later stage of a project.
> We are very much interested in sVirt support for LXC.
> Is there any branch that we can try?
> We are willing to test one.
> As I wrote below, we tried Daniel's branch https://gitorious.org/~berrange/libvirt/staging/commits/lxc-svirt.
> But we didn't have much luck.
> Any help?

That branch is just my development snapshot and its not really in a state
for people to use, unless you have a very good understanding of libvirt
and SELinux and are prepared to debug it yourself.

>  Do you have any schedule of adding sVirt support for LXC to upstream libvirt?

Almost certainly before the end of this year, hopefully for the
end of November release of libvirt.

Regards,