[libvirt] Virtual serial logging server?

Dear all,
please excuse the almost-OT question,

I see various possibilities in quemu-kvm and libvirt for sending virtual serial port data to files, sockets, pipes, etc on the host.
In particular, the TCP socket seems interesting.

Can you suggest a server application to receive all such TCP connections and log serial data for many virtual machines at once?

In particular I would be interested in something with quotas, i.e. something that deletes old lines from the logs of a certain VM when the filesystem space occupied by the serial logs of such VM gets over a certain amount of space. So that the log space for other VMs is not starved in case one of them loops.

Thank you
R.