[libvirt] "make rpm" failing with git head on RHEL6

Wen Congyang wency at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 9 00:58:37 UTC 2011

At 11/09/2011 06:52 AM, Eric Blake Write:
> On 11/08/2011 02:37 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
>>
>> Found the problem with the NEWS file.  It's because libxslt wasn't
>> installed.
>>

> Should we be adding libxslt as a maintainer's prereq in bootstrap.conf?
>
> That is, I think bootstrap.conf should require all packages necessary to

Agree with it. If some packages are not installed in my machine, I will
take some time to find which package is missed. Sometimes I can find it,
but sometimes I can not. It is very useful if bootstrap.conf requires all
packages necessary.

Thanks
Wen Congyang