Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib 28/37] Add GVirConfigInterfaceNetwork

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> Make GVirConfigInterface an abstract base class, and move the
> actual code in subclasses. This will make handling of the various
> types of network interfaces more understandable and more logical
> with respect to the corresponding XML.

I am not really convince about this approach, it breaks a bit the
mapping between objects and node. I will let someone else with more
familiarity with the XML to discuss this patch. Otherwise it works as
expected.

--
Marc-André Lureau