Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib 29/37] Add GVirConfigDeviceInput

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 07:32:49PM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> > What are you referring to? GVirConfigGraphicsSpice and GVirConfigInterface?
> >

> yes, all the classes that are nodes under <devices>

I dropped the Device from GraphicsSpice because the name was getting really
long (not a great reason for doing this). I used the GVirConfigInterface
name because there was already such a file in git, so I reused it.
GVirConfigInterfaceNetwork look better to me than
GVirConfigDeviceInterfaceNetwork (DeviceInterface is awkward imo).
So I'd tend to change GraphicsSpice, but keep Interface.
Christophe