Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib 29/37] Add GVirConfigDeviceInput

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> I dropped the Device from GraphicsSpice because the name was getting really
> long (not a great reason for doing this). I used the GVirConfigInterface
> name because there was already such a file in git, so I reused it.

Better being explicit and consistent than taking shortcuts.

I am afraid if we drop the Device prefix, we may confuse it with host
devices http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html.

The same applies in libvirt-gobject, let's be consistent.

--
Marc-André Lureau