Re: [libvirt] KVM Call Agenda for 12/6 (Tuesday) @ 10am US/Eastern

On 11/30/2011 04:36 PM, Anthony Liguori wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to propose that we discuss guest agent convergence in our next
KVM call. I've CC'd folks from oVirt and libvirt to join the discussion.

I think we should probably attempt to have some structure to the
discussion. I would suggest:

1. A short introduction to each of the guest agents, what guests they
support, and what verbs they support.

Please take a look at http://www.ovirt.org/w/images/2/20/Ovirt-guest-agent.pdf.

2. A short description of key requirements from each party (oVirt,
libvirt, QEMU) for a guest agent

we can start with http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Guest_agent_proposals as a basis for the discussion

3. An open discussion about possible ways to collaborate/converge.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori