[libvirt] How to identify a VirtFS using libvirt

Hi,

Is there any way to fetch info on a VirtFS share, aside from reading the guest's XML file?

For instance, I'd like to read the source and target dir of the VirtFS mount created on guest by using the following XML code:

<filesystem type='mount' accessmode='passthrough'>
      <source dir='/mnt/9p_setup'/>
      <target dir='9p_test'/>
<address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x0'/>
</filesystem>

I tried to use the pool and volume-related functions on the API, but that didn't work.

Richard Maciel