[libvirt] Plan for the next release

  Hello,

I think it's time to plan for the next release, it may be a bit late to
target the end of the month but I would think entering freeze around
Friday 28 allowing for a release of 0.9.7 around Nov 4th should give
people enough time to get reviews and push feeatures in,

  so unless there is an objection, let's plan to enter feature freeze
at the end of next week !