[libvirt] Start of freeze for libvirt-0.9.5 and availability of rc1

 With a bit of delay, we are entering the freeze for libvirt-0.9.5 .
We may make an exception for the last couple of patches from Hu to
add string to typed parameters and the extra associated patch, as
well as bug fixes too of course !

I have made a release candidate 1 tarball (and associated rpms) at
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.5-rc1.tar.gz

This seems to pass my minimal tests without problems, but please
give it a try too and report problems,

  I think I will make an rc2 next Monday (or earlier) and then try to
make the release around Wednesday next week

  thanks in advance,