[libvirt] [test-API] RFC: Stabilization of libvirt-test-API

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 18:30:20 UTC 2012

On 04/01/2012 04:30 PM, Guannan Ren wrote:
> On 03/29/2012 10:20 PM, Guannan Ren wrote:
>> On 03/29/2012 08:14 PM, Martin Kletzander wrote:
[...]
>            Hi Martin
>
>                  Could you have a review on the code.
>                  Anything require changes, you could sent patch based on
> git head
>                  or list them out, let me know.
>
>            Guannan Ren

Hi, I went through almost the whole patch and it looks good to me. The
tests are more readable and easier to write. I still haven't manage to
go through all the code, I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, I created a test case Dave asked me for (thus the Cc).
It is a simple screenshot test (it creates a screenshot into a specified
file), could you have a look it, please?
It is here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-April/msg00038.html

Thanks and have a nice day,
Martin