[libvirt] VN-Link vNIC memory state copying on VM Migration

Hi All,

I am new to libvirt. And want to know how the VM migration
occurs in VN-Link (IEEE802.1Qbh). As far as I know,
the memory state of vNICs in M81KR VIC has to be copied
and moved to the destination vNIC on VM migration.
Is that correct? If so, could you please tell me how this
has been implemented in libvirt?

Thanks
Jagath