Re: [libvirt] VN-Link vNIC memory state copying on VM Migration

Jagath,
  what memory state do you refer to exactly?

If you refer to port profile info, then there is no copying involved:
  the source host disassociates the vnic port profile and
  the destination host re-associates the port profile on the new vnic.

/Chris