[libvirt] cgroup cpuset limited by default?

Hi,

I noticed recently that my system VMs feel much slower, and that seems
to be because of cpuset cgroup which constrain the VM on the first
cpu. This doesn't happen with session VMs, since they are not ruled by
cgroup. I run f17 with libvirt git, the VMs are created with
virt-manager, using mostly default settings

 <vcpu>4</vcpu>
<os>
   <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-0.15'>hvm</type>
   <boot dev='hd'/>
 </os>
 <features>
   <acpi/>