[libvirt] Schedule for next release libvirt-0.9.12

  Assuming we try to stay on a monthly schedule, then I would
suggest to enter the freeze around next Friday (27th April)
and shoot for a release around the 4th of May.
  I'm supposed to be in vacation most of next week, but I think
I will still be able to make the release candidate 1
  We have a number of patch set which need further review to
be pushed fully, and there are a few things in
  http://libvirt.org/pending.html
which aren't false positive that we really ought to check and push :-)