[libvirt] some questions

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 02:39:32 UTC 2012

Hi user-mirror,
It's not clear for your test environment such as OS platform,
libvirt, virt-manager and kvm version, etc. In addition, if
you can reproduce the issue again, please attach related logs
file as a attachment such as libvirtd.log and virt-manager.log,
it will be helpful to narrow debugging time.

If you don't know how to generate a customized libvirtd.log,
please refer to this link:
http://libvirt.org/logging.html

For virt-manager logs, it locates in ~/.virt-manager/virt-manager.log.

Regards,
Alex