Re: [libvirt] ANNOUNCE: Stable release libvirt-

> Okay, I screwed up the tarball for the first stable release, due to not
> building it from a fresh checkout :/ No changes for this one except a
> version
> bump and dist rebuild.
> This release can be downloaded at:
> http://libvirt.org/sources/libvirt-
> Thanks,
> Cole
> --

Is there any particular reason that the project is using the same naming
convention for stable releases? It appears to be a minor revision update
from the standard release cycle. From an outsiders prospective, I don't
know how anyone would think that is not a standard update from
0.9.11, as there is no distinction in either the name from the distributed
file, or documentation (unless I missed it denoted specifically on

Would there be any objection to using a distribution file name
libvirt-stable- ?

To me, it is confusing, but that is just my opinion.