[libvirt] Next release schedule and a snapshot

  Hello everybody,

 as suggested when we rolled out 0.9.13, I'm planning to make the
next release at the end of August. Since we added a driver we should
probably bump the medium number and shoot for 0.10.0. Also 2 months
without some official tarball to test was quite long so I made a
snapshot called 0.9.10-rc0, it's not a release candidate, just a
snapshot, development goes as usual. I tagged it into the git too
and it's available at
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
  So there is 3 more weeks of development before entering the 0.10.0
freeze,