[libvirt] QEMU 1.2 Test Day - August 16 2012

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:24:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have set up the QEMU 1.2 Testing wiki page and suggest August 16 as
>> the Test Day:
>>
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/1.2/Testing
>
> QEMU 1.2 Test Day is only 2 days away!
>
> Please help test QEMU 1.2-rc and add yourself to the wiki:
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/1.2/Testing
>
> More about QEMU 1.2 Test Day from my original email:

An update on Test Day and the QEMU 1.2 release:

Postponing Test Day until -rc0 is tagged.

v1.2-rc0 has not been tagged yet.  Release blockers being discussed
and will be resolved before -rc0 is tagged.

If you are hitting build failures or critical bugs in qemu.git/master
at this point, please discuss on qemu-devel at nongnu.org as soon as
possible and mention "1.2" in the email subject line.

Stefan