[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-0.10.0

Viktor Mihajlovski mihajlov at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Aug 24 14:28:34 UTC 2012

On 08/22/2012 01:51 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>    As planned, I just tagged 0.10.0 release candidate 1 in git and
> pushed a tarball and rpms to the usual place:
>     ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
>   I gave it a try locally and things seems to work as expected, but
> that's far from an extensive testing :-)
>
>    So please try it, try to compile it on various platforms and
> send feedback to the list. My schedule is to make an rc2 probably for
> the week-end and ideally a final release a week from now,
>
>    thanks in advance !
>
> Daniel

fwiw ... with the current GIT level I get the following build error on Ubuntu 10.04 32-bit

CC     libvirt_util_la-virnetdev.lo
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/include/netlink/object.h:58: error: inline function 'nl_object_priv' declared but never defined
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-suggest-attribute=const"
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-suggest-attribute=pure"
make[3]: *** [libvirt_util_la-virnetdev.lo] Error 1

it doesn't bother me too much, though as my target platform (s390x) builds and works fine...

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen