Re: [libvirt] Can I disable the network filter function in libvirt?

On 2012年08月27日 23:11, Zhihong Wang wrote:
Dear all:

Can I disable the network filter function in libvirt since the xen
driver of libvirt doesn't support the function at all?
If I can,  what configuration should be made and how to make that come
true ? to disable that function

The filters just take effect when you explicitly config it in domain,
so what do you mean to disable the function? build without network
filter support?