[libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.10.0

Guido Günther agx at sigxcpu.org
Wed Aug 29 07:15:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 01:26:54PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   As planned, I tagged the release this morning and pushed the builds
> at the usual place:
>    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

With this (also with 0.10.0rc2) kvm domains won't start giving:

$ virsh start foo
error: Failed to start domain foo
error: internal error security image label already defined for VM

We have selinux disabled (--without-selinux). I didn't have a chance to
have a closer look (and possibly won't be for the next days) but I at
least wanted to report this here.
Cheers,
 -- Guido