Re: [libvirt] Heads up 0.10.1 release on Friday

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 11:19:42PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I was a bit afraid of the .0 effect on release name, but we really
> have a number of problem with 0.10.0 that ought to be fixed in a
> "brown paper bag" release. I would urge people to report and try to
> fix the problem being raised in 0.10.0, let's try to get them fixed
> today or tomorrow and I will cut a new release on Friday,
>
>   Sorry about that, but somehow we didn't managed to catch even serious
> problem during the freeze, at some point we need to fix the problem of
> testing the code that we push on git on a daily basis, we have many
> tools but we lack at doing the continuous testing :-\

Would setting up Jenkins to trigger libvirt-tck either on commit or
nightly help? I could try to find some free time to do this.

It's a bit tricky since we'd be testing libvirt, libvirt-tck, Sys-virt
and Qemu at once but it might be worth a try to get us more continous
testing.
Cheers,
 -- Guido