[libvirt] RFC: Coding style: require alphabetical header file sorting

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 16:45:26 UTC 2012

Thus far we only have one rule about header files, #include <config.h>
must be first in all .c files.  I'm wondering if it is time to introduce
some new rules

 - All system headers must be grouped to preceed all local headers
 - All system headers must be sorted within their group
 - All local headers must be sorted within their group

This will require updating pretty much every single source and header
file in the tree. Of course it will need a new syntax check rule to
validate this too.  Since fixing them is a serious amount of work,
I was wondering about people's opinions on this ?

The goal is just standardization to make code a little more readable.