[libvirt] virsh list --all not showing domain

I'm running libvirt 0.9.13 on Ubuntu 12.10. I created a qemu VM from an existing image. I able to start and stop it, but networing was not working. After a reboot of my laptop, I can not long see the machine.

virsh list --all
 Id    Name                           State

The config file exists for the machine in /etc/libvirt/qemu/suse10.xml

How do I get virsh to see it again?

Thanks,

	Andy