Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for 1.0.1 tomorrow

On 12/10/2012 06:31 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  I'm just back from vacations without any internet access,
and didn't really had time to go though the list mail yet.
Is there any serious reson to not enter freeze for 1.0.1
tomorrow ? If not I will make the rc1 candidate tomorrow,

  thanks !

Daniel

Not sure whether this counts as serious, but I have 2
unreviewed s390 platform specific patches/series pending.
One of them is extending the domain XML for a new console
type, so having this in the release would be nice.
I will rebase/resend and look out for feedback.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen