[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.1

  As planned I have just tagged the tree and pushed a release candidate
1 tarball and assorted rpms to
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

  If everything goes well, I will push an rc2 on Friday incorporating
the various fixes found in the meantime and plan to push the final
release early Monday 17.

  Give it a try, report problems you may hit,

    thanks !