[libvirt] Some help in Starting up

Arslan Waqar animecrazy71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 23:14:17 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

I hope you bear with me, and I would be grateful for that, as I am very new
to all this...

I want to develop for libvirt and want to specifically work on it for the
VirtualBox domain. The problem is I have no idea how to set up my
development environment... I have a ubuntu 64 bit machine with me, with The
latest Virtual box installed (from the official site), and git already
installed.

Now what am I suposed to do? get libvirt code from the git repository? if
that is so then what would be the next step?

Arslan Waqar.