Re: [libvirt] No VirtualBox Driver

On 12/17/12 15:53, Arslan Waqar wrote:

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Peter Krempa <pkrempa redhat com
<mailto:pkrempa redhat com>> wrote:

    On 12/17/12 13:30, Arslan Waqar wrote:

    [...]

        I tried to to fetch the Virtual Box 4.2 drivers code branch by
        running
        this command in terminal:

    sorry I got the URI wrong :/

    Try this:

    git fetch git://git.pipo.sk/pipo/__libvirt.git
    <http://git.pipo.sk/pipo/libvirt.git> virtualbox-4.2

        I got the following error:
        fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
        /libvirt.git

    Peter

Its working now! Thanks!

So, Now I probably should start testing this driver out (like you said,
its buggy at the moment and not released to the public...)

One more question... How do I know that I have the latest driver
code...? Should I "git pull" on my new virtualbox-4.2 branch daily to
find out, or what?

The patches in the virtualbox-4.2 branch are about two months old, so It's improbable that the code will change.

--
Regards,
Arslan Waqar.