Re: [libvirt] VirtualBox 4.2 Drivers Complete?

On 12/18/12 22:02, Arslan Waqar wrote:
I was using a VM on Vbox (Ubuntu 12.04) and from the virsh I tried:

virsh # dommemstat 2

and I got the following errors:

error: Failed to get memory statistics for domain 2
error: this function is not supported by the connection driver:
virDomainMemoryStats

Are the Drivers for Vbox 4.2 incomplete?

Not every libvirt function is supported by each libvirt driver.

According to http://libvirt.org/hvsupport.html the support for virDomainMemoryStats was never implemented for the virtualbox driver.

Please refer to the link above to clarify requests like these. Please note that the virtualbox-4.2 support isn't yet merged upstream so it doesn't appear in the table.

Peter