Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib 1/2] API to get node information about the connection

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 05:57:00PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Looking at the following commented-out declarations in
> libvirt-gobject/libvirt-gobject-connection.h:
>
> GList *gvir_connection_get_node_devices(GVirConnection *conn);
> GVirNodeDevice *gvir_connection_get_node_device(GVirConnection *conn,
>                                                 const gchar *name);
>

> I'm guessing Daniel intended to handle it the way my patch is doing.

These 2 functions will be used to get GVirNodeInfo objects which already
exist as boilerplate, and this will wrap the virNodeDevice* API which is
unrelated to the virNode* API (there's a virNodeDevice class for one).

Christophe