Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib 2/2] API to save and suspend

Hi

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
+    data = "" 1);
+    g_slice_free (DomainSavedSuspendData, data);

You are mixing g_new and g_slice, I don't think that's a problem, but that's not consistant and worries me.

g_object_{set,get}_data could probably use the _full variant, to make sure the data is released on object release.

Even better would be to follow glib/gio pattern, which seems to use g_simple_async_result_set_op_res_gpointer() instead for passing arguments, although the name function suggest result use case only. (see gio/gfile.c). The existing code could be updated too.

--
Marc-André Lureau