Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-glib] API to save and suspend

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Marc-André Lureau
<marcandre lureau gmail com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
> wrote:
>>
>> > Tbh, I think it's better having the small wrapper if we keep gslice.
>>
>>  Why? I don't see any possible leaks here.
>

> I am thinking of calling cancel before the thread func runs. I suppose it is
> cancellable this way too (or by other means), but I haven't checked gio
> code.

  The callback is supposed to be called anyway. In case of
cancellation, you get G_IO_ERROR_CANCELLED. i-e no leaks possible.
Anyway, I'll provide a wrapper func and use destroy notify, not a lot
of work after all. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)