Re: [libvirt] g_error considered harmful

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 07:05:51PM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> > This mail should be read as a "ping?" on this series :)
>
> /me lost the series, you didn't use the same title or messageid/replyto?

Hmm, I did and it was properly threaded here. Though mailing list have this
"do not duplicate messages sent both to me and the mailing list" feature
enabled by default, so maybe that's what broke the threading here?
Anyway, here is a link to the patches
http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-January/msg00593.html

Christophe