Re: [libvirt] Bug report 826704 - sanlock releases all resources on virsh detach-disk

> Hold on, despite the behavior is as expected with the patch, there seems to be an issue with the return value or check:

Problem found: the res_count variable was not properly initialized causing the improper return values.

Included a new patch which I have tested again by hot-attaching/detaching disk devices.  Debug output looks fine now, sanlock behavior as expected.

Could someone review this?

Thanks,
Frido