[libvirt] New application

Hello,
I'm developer of CC1 project in Institute of Nuclear Physics in Cracow. We are creating cloud computing system based on Libvirt. Is it possible to add link to our project at yours website in applications section?

Title: CC1 Project (http://cc1.ifj.edu.pl)

At this time we are using version 0.8.3, but as soon as debian 7 will we stable, we are going to migrate to newer version of Libvirt.

Regards,
Maciej Nabożny