[libvirt] Can I run a shell script in Guest OS via libvirt

Hi all.

I amd trying to use libvirt-php to build a public cloud. I used Vmware hypervisor (free), XEN and KVM. Now I want to create a Virtual Machine from template. After that, I want to install some application on that VM.

Can I run a shell script in Guest OS via Libvirt?

Tuyen V. Doan

Đoàn Văn Tuyển
Mobile: 0904.554.112
Email : DoanVanTuyen gmail com