[libvirt] Looking for libvirt for RHEL 6.1 to provide Memory related metrics.

Hello All,

Can some one let me know if we have the latest libvirt version for RHEL 6.1 which would provided me Memory related counters/metrics. The latest libvirt which I found was on Fedora.

Any pointer or expected dates of libvirt release on RHEL would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Kallol Roy

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."