Re: [libvirt] daemon: Install libvirtd under 'bin' not 'sbin'

On 06/07/2012 07:31 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
>
> This binary is not admin-only at all and launching it as normal user is
> a supported use case: session.

The idea makes sense to me, but as the other followups mentioned, you'll
need a v2 that scrubs the rest of the source to find it in the correct
locations before we can apply it.  Not mentioned so far is that
libvirt.spec.in will need modification, as will daemon/libvirtd.service.in.