Re: [libvirt] daemon: Install libvirtd under 'bin' not 'sbin'

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 04:31:14PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
>
> This binary is not admin-only at all and launching it as normal user is
> a supported use case: session.

While running it as a normal user is supported, users should never
need to launch it themselves, unless troubleshooting some problem.
libvirt will always auto-start the session daemon, which in fact
would argue for /usr/libexec, not /usr/bin.

So IMHO, we should just leave it where it already is, in /usr/sbin.