[libvirt] IPs via DHCP for guest domains

I'm curious to know how you are providing IPs for your Windows VMs
when connected via a bridge.  Since broadcasts from the VMs are going
out the bridged interface, I'm thinking about implementing ebtables to
block dhcp broadcasts from going in/out the interface so that dnsmasq
would only respond to dhcp requests from the local guest VMs.  Before
I venture down this path, I thought I might ask if there's an easier
way to do this with libvirt.

Thanks for any help.