Subject: In Use tracker for network and pci-passthrough devices
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:23:52 +0100
From: Shradha Shah <sshah solarflare com>
To: Laine Stump <laine laine org>

Laine,

I have submitted my v2 patches for forward mode='hostdev' and am planning to work on the in-use tracker for network
and pci-passthrough devices.

I am unable to wrap my head around how I should be implementing this functionality. I am unable to decide at what
level I should be implementing this (network, domain or qemu).

May I ask for your guidance in order to implement this functionality?

--
Many Thanks,
Regards,