[libvirt] Important, switch of server for libvirt.org

  I learned yesterday that the lab hosting libvirt.org would
have power cut off for the week-end due to electical maintainance.
I took the opportunity to switch the server to a new box,
and just made the switch to the DNS, it may take up to 8 hours
to propagate though.
  I cut ssh access to the old server 194.199.20.115 and reactivated
all services on the new box 176.31.99.103 . For read only access
nobody should notice the switch, only commiters should notice that
and hopefully they are all sleeping right now :-)

  Grab me on IRC or by email if you notice somethings which doesn't
work right (the search is not setup yet and I need to reaactivate
various crons, but nearly everything should just work (TM))