Re: [libvirt] libvirt_tck autotest wrapper looks good, commited

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 01:33:48PM +0800, Guannan Ren wrote:
> On 03/09/2012 01:40 AM, Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues wrote:
> >Thanks Guannan:
> >
> >https://github.com/autotest/autotest/commit/ba4b748e7b9a9bfe7898a97cdccdc9b867d5321c
> >

> >Cheers,
> >
> >Lucas
>    That's great, thank Lucas.

  yes excellent to both of you :-) yay !!!

>    This is the initial version, we need to maintain it later on.
>    If that, the patch will be sent to autotest mainling list, is
> that right?

  Yes I would think that's the normal place (for now).
The very first thing I would suggest is to get a new TCK release as
the one referenced is realy ancient :
   -rw-r--r-- 1 berrange www 40996 Jul 22  2009 Sys-Virt-TCK-0.1.0.tar.gz
We should try to iron out possible issues when running the TCK from
autotest, then make a new release, put it on ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/tck/
and update the upstream autotest with it.

  The other thing is to also add libvirt-test-API to autotest:
Guannan made a first patch for it:

I don't think it was submitted yet to autotest test kernel org,
Lucas do you think that's ready ?

  thanks !