[libvirt] libvirt hooks stopped vs crashed

Hi all

I've noticed libvirt's qemu hook doesn't make a difference between
crashed and stopped VM. While I do understand that crashed VM is
essentially a stopped VM, I'd be interested in providing (and working
on) a patch that would differentiate these two cases.

What I'm interested in is if there's a reason, unknown to me, why this
wasn't implemented in the first place. And of course, does it make sense
to differentiate those two.

Thank you!

--
Ante Karamatic