[libvirt] Schedule for the next release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 10:38:43 UTC 2012

  I did let the one month cycle go a bit for a change, last release
was on the 13th and considering how short Feb is and the fact that
aligning with end of month makes things easier to remember and plan
for, I suggest to slip by two week and plan for the end of March.
 More specifically I would suggest to enter freeze for 0.9.11 on the
24 i.e. in 10 days and shoot for a release on the 30th, using the
last week of March for testing and bug fixes. Then we will try to
keep aligned again with end of month release :-)

   Hopefully this is okay, but please raise your voice if you
   think this is a problem,

    thanks !