[libvirt] internal error hostname of destination resolved to localhost, but migration requires an FQDN

HI

I use virsh to migrate kvm virtual machine, it show me this error

I already use ip address in my command:
virsh migrate --live kvm-test qemu+ssh://root my_ip:port/system

after a few tries I make it work by change the hostname of dest to something else rather than localhost,

this looks like a bug cause a already this virsh the ip address,

or any thing I misunderstand?

regards

--

William Herry